Committed to assisting undergraduate students in the College with their academic needs. Let us help you find accurate academic information, opportunities that may enhance your undergraduate years, or solutions to your academic problems. Use the links at left or scroll down for more information.
Handbooks & Forms
|Adviser's Handbook||Spring 2015 Information Sessions [pdf]|
|Undergraduate Bulletin||How to Declare your Major [pdf]|
|Undergraduate Student Handbook [pdf]||2019 Experience Presentation [pdf]|
|Freshman Student Handbook [pdf]|
- April 21, 2015—Last date for first-semester freshmen and transfer students in the College to declare the S/F option.
- April 29, 2015—Classes end.
- April 30, 2015—Reading period (4/30 - 5/3) begins.
- May 04, 2015—Final exams (5/4 - 5/11) begin.
- May 15, 2015—Commencement Weekend (5/15 - 5/17).
College Center for Advising Services
University of Rochester
312 Lattimore Hall, P.O. Box 270402
Rochester, NY 14627
(585) 461-5901 (fax)
For undergraduates in the Hajim School, you can also contact the Hajim School Dean's Office with questions at (585) 275-3954 or email them at email@example.com.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Walk-In Hours: Monday-Friday, 1 - 4 p.m.
Closed for Lunch from Noon - 1 p.m. daily
UR Here [pdf]
Other Academic Resources
- CARE Network
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Fellowships Office
- International Services Office
- Multidisciplinary Studies Center
- Office of Minority Student Affairs
- Study Abroad
- Writing and Speaking Center Resources