Welcome Class of 2025 and New Transfer Students!
The College Center for Advising Services (CCAS) assists undergraduate students with their academic needs by helping them find accurate academic information, opportunities to make the most of their undergraduate years, and solutions to academic problems. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com. See also our advice from the dean page.
Important information for first-year students:
- Academic advising from orientation to graduation
- Rochester Curriculum: majors, minors, clusters
- Course scheduling and academic planning
- AP and IB transfer credits
- Academic records
Beginning with students enrolling in the Class of 2024 and new transfer students enrolling in fall 2020, every undergraduate in Arts, Sciences & Engineering will be assigned an advisor who will remain with the student throughout their time at Rochester—beginning with the summer prior to matriculation, up until graduation.
Courses and workshops for first-year students:
- Meliora Seminars
- CASC 142: Methods of Inquiry
- CASC 170: International Student Success
- CASC 104: Design Your Life (+Career)
Important academic information:
- Enrollment policy
- Primary writing requirement
- Transfer credit (college courses in high school section in Advising Handbook)
Special Academic Opportunities
New Student Orientation
Check out the Orientation and First-Year Programs website for the most up-to-date information.