Gift Credit

Seniors who have been awarded transfer credit for work completed at another college may, upon petition to the Administrative Committee, request one additional transfer credit in order to accumulate sufficient credit to graduate. Gift credit is not ordinarily available for study abroad credit; students can petition for an exception.

A maximum of 64 credit hours is transferable to the University of Rochester degree from two-year schools. Students who have earned 64 credits from a two-year school are not eligible to receive an additional gift credit.