Your Gateway to a Nursing Career
Already a University of Rochester Employee?
Current University of Rochester Employees do not need to complete an application. Simply forward your resume to NursingRecruitment@urmc.rochester.edu and indicate which position you are interested in. To view list of all job postings, click on Job Posting PDF (on left).
First Time Applicants for Nursing; Surgical Tech; or Respiratory Technician
Start by creating a profile—your profile includes basic personal
information like address, phone and e-mail.
Of course, you may view job postings without registering. Click on Job Posting PDF (on left)
Important Instructions to Help You Apply Online
- Do not use the “Back” button in this online application. If you do, your application data may be lost. Please use the links or button within the application to move between pages.
- Provide an e-mail address. It makes communication easier.
Our software works with a variety of web browsers including Internet Explorer,
Mozilla Firefox and Safari. We recommend you use the most current version
of these browsers since using old versions may create problems when applying for jobs.
If you encounter any technical problems, applicants can contact Ask-URHR at
585-275-8747, (585-ASK-URHR)Monday thru Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Please review the completed online application carefully - the system reads your resume and attempts to automatically fill in your application for you. Please ensure the information was populated correctly.
- While answering the questions on the 4th page, the screen refreshes after each entry you make. Please go slowly and wait 5-10 seconds after each click to allow the page to refresh before answering the next question.
- Save your work. Online applications “time out” after 45 minutes of inactivity. Click “Save as Draft” so you do not lose your work.
- Your application is not received by Nursing Recruitment until you click the Submit button.