Web Content Management
Maintain your web pages using a browser-based application that requires no special software.
Our team is available to assist you with all of your web content development needs.
Trends and Technologies
We provide expert direction and guidance concerning web trends and technologies.
Who We Are
As part of AS&E's Deans' Office, the web communications team provides strategic planning for and implementation of AS&E's web presence.
We view AS&E's web presence as an evolving, strategic communications program—not simply a series of individual websites. By placing a priority on knowing our business, knowing our users, and effectively leveraging the web as a medium, we can meet user's needs in a way that also achieves AS&E's strategic goals.
What we offer
In addition to our work on Deans' Office initiatives, we provide web services free of charge for:
- School of Arts and Sciences
- Hajim School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- AS&E administrative units
- AS&E research centers
Our services include:
- Web strategy consultation and process analysis
- Web content strategy, including content development and content audits
- Content editing, coordination, and writing
- Information architecture
- Mobile-friendly website design and development
- Web application development
- Traffic analysis and user testing
- Web Content Management System development
- Training on web-writing best practices
- Support for approved CMS tools