Double Degrees

Students wishing to pursue both a BA and a BS, or two bachelors of science programs, must submit a signed Approval Form for Majors and Minors to CCAS, along with a petition to the Administrative Committee seeking permission to pursue the double degree. All double-degree students need to follow the policies regarding double majors, must complete a minimum of 136 credit hours, and must complete all of the graduation requirements for each of their degrees.

See degree requirements, majors, and overlap policies for more information.