Part-Time Student Status (Seniors)

Seniors who plan to register for a part-time course load should first meet with an advisor in the College Center for Advising Services (CCAS) to discuss their plans and review their degree status.

If relevant, students should also meet with the Financial Aid Office to see how their aid will be impacted. Students should also review the enrollment policy as well as the residency requirement page to be sure that they have fulfilled these requirements.

International students may be allowed to declare part-time status during their last semester of study. Students should talk to an International Services Office advisor for more information. 

Upon receiving written approval from the dean of the College, seniors who wish to live on campus should consult with the Office of Residential Life and Housing Services to determine their eligibility to remain in the residence halls.

Seniors who are registered for a part-time course load are eligible to work through student employment.