The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
- January 30, 2018 - Last date for students to drop or add courses online for the spring semester.
- February 06, 2018 - Last date for students in the College to add 4 credit independent study courses.
- February 13, 2018 - Last date for students in the College to have courses added/deleted from current program.
- March 10, 2018 - Spring recess (3/10 ‐ 3/18) begins.
- March 19, 2018 - Classes resume.
- March 26, 2018 - Undergraduate program advising (3/26 - 3/30) in the College.
- April 02, 2018 - Undergraduate registration begins.
- April 10, 2018 - Last day to declare S/F or withdraw from courses for undergraduates in Arts, Sciences, and Engineering.
- April 24, 2018 - Last date for first-semester freshmen and transfer students in the College to declare the S/F option.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.