Office of the University Registrar
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
- June 30, 2014— Second four-week (6/30 to 7/28) and second six-week (6/30 to 8/8) summer sessions begin.
- July 04, 2014—Independence Day observed. No classes.
- September 02, 2014—Classes begin.
- September 22, 2014—Last date for students in the College to add 4-credit independent study courses.
- September 29, 2014—Last date for students in the College to have courses deleted from current program.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a Non-Matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.
The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.