Office of the University Registrar
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Registration for Summer and Fall 2014 begins:
Class of 2015 - Monday, April 7th at 8 a.m.
Class of 2016 - Tuesday, April 8th at 9:30 a.m.
Class of 2017 - Wednesday, April 9th
- Birthdates 9/1 - 12/31 at 8 a.m.
- Birthdates 1/1 - 4/30 at 9:50 a.m.
- Birthdates 5/1 - 8/31 at 10:50 a.m.
Registration for Non Matriculated Students - Summer 2014
Non-Matriculated Students in Arts, Science, and Engineering - Monday, April 14th at 8:00 a.m.
- April 08, 2014—Last date students can withdraw from courses
- April 08, 2014—Last date to declare S/F option (except for students in their first semester)
- April 22, 2014—Last date for students in their first semester to declare S/F option
- May 5, 2014—Final exams (5/5 - 5/12) begin
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a Non-Matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.
The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.