Office of the University Registrar
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
The Office of the University Registrar will be closed on Thursday, February 19th to complete final degree audit for the Class of 2015.
- February 10, 2015—Last date for students in the College to have courses added or deleted from current program.
- March 07, 2015—Spring recess (3/7 - 3/15) begins.
- March 16, 2015—Classes resume.
- March 23, 2015—3/23 to 4/3 Undergraduate program advising in the College.
- April 06, 2015—Undergraduate registration begins.
- April 07, 2015—Last day to declare S/F or withdraw from courses for undergraduates in Arts, Sciences, and Engineering.
- April 21, 2015—Last date for first-semester freshmen and transfer students in the College to declare the S/F option.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a Non-Matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.
The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.