Office of the University Registrar
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
- November 26, 2014—Thanksgiving recess (11/26 - 11/30) begins at noon.
- December 01, 2014—Classes resume.
- December 03, 2014—Last date for first-semester freshmen and transfer students in the College to declare the S/F option.
- December 12, 2014—Classes end.
- December 13, 2014—Reading period (12/13 - 12/15) begins.
- December 16, 2014—Final exams (12/16 - 12/21) begin.
- December 21, 2014—Winter recess begins at end of exams.
- January 14, 2015 —Classes begin.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a Non-Matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.
The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.