The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
- September 28, 2015—Last date for students in the College to have courses deleted from current program.
- September 28, 2015—Last date for students in the College to add courses.
- October 05, 2015—Fall term break (10/5 - 10/6).
- October 07, 2015—Classes resume.
- October 26, 2015—Undergraduate program advising (10/26 - 10/30) in the College.
- November 02, 2015—Undergraduate registration begins.
- November 16, 2015—Last day to declare S/F or withdraw from courses for undergraduates in Arts, Sciences, and Engineering.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.
The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.