The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Fall 2015 - Transfer and Freshman Registration
Registration for first time registrants will take place during the following times on Friday, August 28th.
- 12:00 p.m. - Transfer students can begin registration.
- 2:00 p.m. - Freshmen with date of birth between 1/1 - 3/31.
- 2:45 p.m. - Freshmen with date of birth between 4/1 - 6/30.
- 3:30 p.m. - Freshmen with date of birth between 7/1 - 9/30.
- 4:15 p.m. - Freshmen with date of birth between 10/1 - 12/31.
- August 31, 2015—Classes begin at the College.
- September 07, 2015—Labor Day (no classes).
- September 21, 2015—Last date for students in the College to add 4-credit independent study courses.
- September 28, 2015—Last date for students in the College to have courses deleted from current program.
- September 28, 2015—Last date for students in the College to add courses.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.
The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.