The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Important Dates: Academic Calendar >
- January 18, 2017 - Classes begin at the College
- February 07, 2017 - Last date for students in the College to add 4-credit independent study courses.
- February 14, 2017 - Last date for students in the College to have courses deleted from current program.
- March 11, 2017 - Spring recess (3/11 - 3/19) begins.
- March 20, 2017 - Classes resume.
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.