The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Fall 2015 - Transfer and Freshman Registration
Registration for first time registrants will take place during the following times on Friday, August 28th.
- 12:00pm - Transfer students can begin registration.
- 2:00pm - Freshmen with date of birth between 1/1 - 3/31.
- 2:45pm - Freshmen with date of birth between 4/1 - 6/30.
- 3:30pm - Freshmen with date of birth between 7/1 - 9/30.
- 4:15pm - Freshmen with date of birth between 10/1 - 12/31.
- June 29, 2015—Second six-week summer session starts.
- July 03, 2015—Independence Day observed. No classes.
- August 31, 2015—Classes begin at the College.
- September 07, 2015—Labor Day (no classes).
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.
The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.