The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Degrees will be posted on official records for students in the Class of 2016 beginning Tuesday May 24th. Please note, this will impact any requests for degree verifications and official transcripts before this date.
Important Dates: Academic Calendar >
- May 16, 2016 (Monday) - Summer sessions begin.
- 5/16 - 8/5 Full summer session (12 weeks).
- 5/16 - 6/10 First four-week session.
- 5/16 - 6/24 First six-week session.
- May 30, 2016 (Monday) - Memorial Day observed. No classes.
- June 27, 2016 (Monday) - Second Summer Sessions begin.
- 6/27 - 7/22 Second four-week session.
- 6/27 - 8/5 Second six-week session.
- July 04, 2016 (Monday) - Independence Day observed. No classes.
- August 31, 2016 (Wednesday) - Classes begin at the College.
- September 05, 2016 (Monday) - Labor Day (no classes).
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.