Verification or confirmation of degrees takes three to five business days once the request is received. There is no cost for degree verifications.
If you graduated in or after 1986, please use the online form for degree verification.
If you graduated before 1986 or do not have a NetID please print the Enrollment/Degree Verification Form and email, mail or fax it to the registrar. If you are unable to print the form, fax the following information:
- Last name, first name, and date of birth
- Daytime phone number and email address
- University ID or Social Security Number
- Classification (undergraduate, graduate, or non-matriculated)
- Dates of attendance, degree program(s), and award date(s)
- Indicate pickup date, mailing address, or fax number
If you are a third party wishing to verify the degree of a student, you should do so through the NSC website.
Other enrollment/degree verifications:
- Eastman School of Music
- Warner School of Education
- Medical School (MD students only)
- Medical School (MS and PhD students only)
- Simon Business School
- School of Nursing – Please contact the School of Nursing Registrar, Andrea Chamberlain, at (585) 275-8832 to request the verification.