Student administration system used by all faculty and students for student records, registration, course rosters, grading, advising, and transcripts.
Registration for Spring 2021 starts on Monday, December 7th. Beginning on November 9th, log into UR Student, complete onboarding and begin to plan your schedule!
Order electronic or hard copies of your official transcripts from the National Student Clearinghouse.
- COVID-19 Satisfactory/Fail (S/F) Policy
- Planning worksheet
- Scheduling worksheet
- Course descriptions:
- Independent study form (instructions)
- Majors and minors
- Summer sessions
- UR Student
- Information for Parents and Families about Spring Registration
- Course Evaluations
- Online Registration
- Fall 2020 Registration FAQs
- Non-Matriculated Online Registration - FALL 2020 and Beyond
- Non-Matriculated Online Registration - SUMMER 2020
- UID/PIN Request
- UR ACCESS Plus!
- Part Time Matriculated Tuition Refund Schedule
Need help or more information from the Office of the Registrar? Contact us.