Spurrier Hall is the home of a gymnasium, the Program of Dance and Movement's dance studio, music practice rooms, the practice carillon, student organization offices and storage, the music rehearsal room, and meeting rooms. Spurrier is connected to Susan B. Anthony Hall by the tunnel system. It serves as an academic space during the day and as a hub of student organization activity in the evenings and on the weekends.
For more information see:
Spring Standard Hours
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–1 a.m.
Saturday–Sunday, 9 a.m.–1 a.m.
Spring Senior Week and Commencement: May 14-20
Saturday, May 12 and Sunday, May 13, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Monday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Tuesday, 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
Wednesday–Friday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Saturday May 19, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Sunday May 20, 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Music practice rooms
- Restrooms/locker rooms
- Music rehearsal room
- Student organization offices and spaces
- Tunnel to Susan B. Anthony Hall (card access only)
- 104 Dance Studio/Theater
- 106 Classroom
- Accessible/all-gender restroom
- 202 Spurrier Den
- 202A building manager office/information desk
- 207/208 Program of Dance and Movement offices
- Entrance from Susan B. Anthony Hall