Award Management - Reporting, Closeout, and Transfers
Both during and upon the completion of the sponsored award, the University must fulfill the requirements outlined in the terms and conditions.
- All reports must be submitted to the sponsor. Report types may include technical, financial, intellectual property, and property management.
- Closeout processes are the responsibility of multiple individuals and departments at the University.
- Award transfers for a PI's new institution or early termination requests require close coordination with ORPA as soon as possible.
- Sponsored award documentation must be retained in accordance with the University's record retention policy.
- See the NIH Closeout Documents and Submission Process guidelines for eRA Commons.