Public Printing Support
Event and Classroom Management (ECM) acts as your first level of support for public printing in classrooms, labs, and libraries on River Campus.
Our services include:
- Replenishing supplies (paper, wax, toner, etc.) in all public printing areas
- Maintaining the release stations for public printers
- Performing basic hardware support for public printers
Color and black and white printing is available in computer labs and at kiosks across the University. Prints are charged at a per-page rate to either a URos (Flex) account or Visitor account balance.
|Tutorials||How to print wirelessly or from computer lab stations|
|Printing Rates||How to pay for printing as a student or visitor|
|Locations||A list of labs where printing is available|
|Printing Queues||How the printing queues work|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Answers to common questions and issues|
If you are experiencing an issue with the pay-for-print system please call the ECM help desk at 585-275-9014, or enter a ticket directly using the online service request form. After logging into Service Desk, select "RC Public Pay-For-Print Request" from the "General Action" drop-down.
All printers and multi-function devices supported by ECM are labeled accordingly to assist you in directing support to the proper location:
Please note that ECM only maintains the River Campus public pay-for-print system. For other printing support at the University of Rochester please refer to the contacts below with your inquiry.
- Photocopier support- please follow the contact instructions on the device.
- Public printing support at Miner Library in the Medical Center- please contact the Miner Library Computing Center helpdesk at (585) 275-6865 or email CCDesk@ urmc.rochester.edu
- Printing anywhere else at the Medical Center- please contact the ISD helpdesk at 585-275-3200 or email helpdesk_ISD@ urmc.rochester.edu
- Public printing at the Eastman School of Music- contact the Eastman School helpdesk at 585- 274-1160 or email ecshelp@ esm.rochester.edu
- Non-pay-for-print devices on the River Campus- contact the University Information Technology helpdesk at 585-275-2000 or your departmental desktop support staff directly.