How to Get Started
I. Pre-Proposal Planning
Before you submit a formal program proposal, consider the following questions to help inform your progrm planning. Whether your experience will be part of a course, research project, or field service, the Center for Education Abroad team is here to assist the planning required for Rochester programs.
To submit a pre-proposal interest questionnaire, fill out this form
- Personal: Are you willing to commit a lot of time and energy into planning this program?
- College Support: Have you spoken to your Department Chair and are they supportive?
- Program Structure: With structure is best for this course?
- Location: Is the location safe? How will the culture enhance the learning objectives?
- Logistics: Where we the program stay and how will those arrangements be made? Will you work with an in-country partner organization? Are visas necessary?
- Budget: Have you considered how the overall budget and costs for this program?
II. Rochester Program Proposal submission
Faculty-Led Proposals can be accessed through the Center for Education Abroad Portal here
Resources How to Get Started and create your proposal:
Rochester Program Overview (chart below)
Interested in leading a group abroad? Come to a future workshop!