The Fall 2022 reservation request period begins in mid-to-late March, 2022.
Student organizations will need a virtual EMS contact in order to submit reservation requests for Spring 2022. Organizations needing to update their virtual EMS contact can do so via the change virtual EMS contact form.
- March to mid-April
- Major event request priority time frame
- Performance organizations initial 6-hour request priority time frame
- Weekly meeting request priority time frame
- Performance organizations that did not meet the priority time frame
- Standard template access opens for all student organizations and all activities
- Club sports reservation priority time frame
- Club sports reservations who did not meet the priority time frame
- Reservations in athletic and recreation spaces, including Goergen Athletic Center and outdoor athletic fields.
- Events that will have a minimum of 100 attendees
- Large programming events such as:
- Large guest lectures
- Large fundraising events
- Cultural exhibits
- Events that require rooms in addition to those in this process should include them in the notes field after every location request
- Upper Strong Auditorium
- Event requests in Strong Auditorium with historical event attendance of less than 250 may be moved to another location.
- For performance event requests, the rehearsal schedule for Strong Auditorium shows will typically be as follows:
- Friday night events: Thursday evening to rehearse in the space
- Saturday night events: Saturday during the day to rehearse in the space
- Wilson Commons
- Havens Lounge
- Hirst Lounge
- May Room
- Gowen Room
- Upper Strong Auditorium
- Wilson Quadrangle
- Spurrier Dance Studio
- User agreement required. Please complete the “Spurrier Dance Studio User Agreement” form in CCC
- Douglass Ballroom
- The Douglass Ballroom can be requested as one section, two sections, or the entire ballroom. If you need three sections, please request the entire ballroom. A specific bay will be assigned based on availability and best fit.
- Goergen Munnerlyn Atrium
- Rettner Atrium
- Large auditoriums
- Wegmans 1400
- Morey 321
- August 31 – Classes Begin (academic)
- September 2-4 Yellowjacket Weekend (community weekend)
- September 5 – Labor Day (academic)
- September 25-27 – Rosh Hashanah (religious)
- September 26-October 5 – Navaratri (religious)
- September 30-October 2 – Meliora Weekend (community weekend)
- October 4-5 – Yom Kippur (religious)
- October 8-11 – Fall Break (academic)
- October 9-16 – Sukkot (religious)
- October 16-18 – Shemini Atzeret (religious)
- October 17-18 – Simchat Torah (religious)
- October 24 – Diwali (religious)
- October 25-26 – Birth of Bab (religious)
- October 26-27 – Birth of Baha’u’llah (religious)
- November 23-27 – Thanksgiving Break (academic)
- December 14 – Last day of Classes (academic)
Our Reservation Coordinators are working hard to accommodate the requests and needs of many student organizations and departments. We apologize if your organization does not receive your first requested location choice.
Questions about this process should be addressed to Gene Vogler (Reservation Coordinator) via email at email@example.com or your primary advisor.