Campus Information Center
The Campus Information Center (CIC), located on the second floor of Wilson Commons, offers a wide variety of services to the University of Rochester campus. We are here for you, whether you have a quick question or you would like to talk to someone briefly about a campus resource. Feel free to click around our site to learn more about what the CIC has to offer!
Desk Contact Information
- Lost and FoundLost an item on campus? You can stop by the Campus Information Center to see if your item was turned into us, or submit a Lost Item Report Form and we will reach out to you if we have your missing item! Lost your University ID? If your ID is turned over to us, we will send you an email. All IDs are turned over to the Susan B. Anthony ID Office daily.
- Bulletin Board Flyer ApprovalWilson Commons Student Activities oversees six (6) bulletin boards stretched between Wilson Commons, Douglass Commons, Genesee Hall, and Spurrier Hall. Student organizations and departments may drop off up to six flyers per event to be posted. Please note, only letter- and tabloid-sized flyers are accepted. Visit this website for more information on our posting policy.
- Equipment Sign-OutThe CIC has the following equipment available to be used by the University community. Please note, a University ID Badge or Government ID must be shown to complete the sign-out process. Items not returned or returned damaged may result in a loss of equipment privileges.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder Lamps (SAD)
- Power Banks
- Adapters (MAC Adapter, HDMI)
- Expo Dry Erase Markers
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Hirst, Porch, Community Kitchen, & May Room Microphones
- Item DistributionsStudent organizations or departments who are looking to distribute items to the University community related to an event, activity, or program can do so through the CIC. The Item Distribution Request Form must be submitted seven days prior to the start of the distribution, and the items for distribution must be delivered to the CIC no less than two days before the start of the distribution.
- Student Organization Related Services
- Student Organization Event Supplies
- Student Organization Printing
- Banner Drop Off/Pick Up
- Student Organization Mail
- Student Organization Storage
- Same-Day Room ReservationsForgot to reserve a room? Same-day room reservations for spaces in Wilson Commons, Douglass Commons, Genesee Hall, and Spurrier Hall can be completed at the CIC. Room reservation requests outside of these four locations should be referred to Events and Classroom Management.
- General Campus Information