Wilson Commons, designed by the architectural firm of I.M. Pei, opened in 1976. As a central location for campus life, Wilson Commons provides space for meetings, special events, relaxation, recreation, and dining throughout its five floors. The building also provides office space to the Office of the Dean of Students and many student organizations. To view some of the spaces in the building, check out the Hi Mom cam.
Men’s and women's bathrooms are located on the first, second, and fourth floors. All-gender bathrooms are located on the third floor.
Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m. –1 a.m.
Saturday–Sunday, 9 a.m. –1 a.m.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. –midnight
Saturday–Sunday, 11 a.m. –midnight
Monday–Thursday, 7:30 a.m. –midnight
Friday, 7:30 a.m. –1 a.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. –1 a.m.
Sunday, 9 a.m. –midnight
Rocky’s Sub Shop and Lounge
Sunday–Thursday, 11 a.m. –midnight
Friday–Saturday, 11 a.m. –1 a.m.
Sunday–Thursday, 11 a.m. –11 p.m.
Friday–Saturday, 11 a.m. –midnight
Monday–Friday, 10 a.m. –10 p.m.
Saturday, noon–9 p.m..
Sunday, noon–10 p.m.
Hartnett Art Gallery
Tuesday–Friday, noon–7 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday, noon–5 p.m.
- The Pit
- Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge
- Kwikboost phone charging station (located inside Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge)
- Campus Times Office
- Yearbook, Logos, and Mock Trial Office
- Graphic Arts Office
- Students’ Association (SA) tech and web coordinator office
- Ruth Merill Center
- Kwikboost phone charging station (located inside Ruth Merill Center)
- Conference room 104
- Conference room 121
- Conference room 122
- Common Market
- Stackel Conference Room
- Hartnett Art Gallery
- Wilson Commons Student Activities
- Fraternity and Sorority Affairs
- Hirst Lounge
- Gowen Room
- Common Connection
- ATM – Advantage Federal Credit Union
- Dining Services
- Havens Lounge
- Computer printing kiosk (located outside of Starbucks)
- Kwikboost phone charging station (located outside of Starbucks)
- Conference room 503
- Conference room 507
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Center for Student Conflict Management
- Parent and Family Relations