UR Late Night
UR Late Night provides fun and engaging opportunities for students to connect and unwind on Friday and Saturday nights. From trivia nights to craft events, glow golf to trips to the theater, there is always something to do at night! If you have feedback on an event or have an idea for something new, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cosponsor an Event
Is your student organization interested in cosponsoring an event with UR Late Night? Fill out this form to express your interest! Whoever submits the form will be contacted by the UR Late Night Committee.
Why cosponsor an event with UR Late Night:
- We will cover the ECM expenses and most if not all other expenses.
- We will help with all of the logistics and planning.
- We will help with advertising!
- The event will be featured on a special Late Night advertisement and on the Late Night CCC page.
- Our graphic design team will create the event's flyer.
- We'll submit the event to:
- Weekend highlights
- The Report
- Campus screen savers
- Digital signage in our student life spaces
- We will print the event flyer and hang it up, including in exclusive locked display cases and residence halls!
- The event will be promoted through our social media accounts.
- We will send event staff to help with set up/clean up, assist with running the event, and help enforce COVID safety guidelines.
- All events must occur on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night.
- Events must occur primarily between 9pm and midnight.
- The event must be open to all students.
Past UR Late Night Programs
Examples of past events include trivia night, mug decorating, paint night, FIFA tournament, glow yoga, and stand-up comedy.