Mid-Year Leadership Training
The purpose of Mid-Year Leadership Training is to prepare student organization executive board members to lead their organizations confidently in the spring semester.
Spring 2022 Schedule
- 2:10 P.M. - 3:00 P.M.
- 3:10 P.M. - 3:50 P.M.
- Meeting with your student organization advisor
- 4:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Breakout and Medallion sessions; business manager training
- The program is open to all student organizations leaders, and there is a particular focus on students new to their leadership roles or who missed the Fall Leadership Training.
- Every student organization should have at least one representative at:
- The opening session
- The meeting with your advisor
- A breakout session.
- Business managers are required to go to the business manager training.
Registration will open December 2021, and links will be active on this site.
The training requires pre-registration on the CCC. Participants need to register for three separate components of the training:
- Register for the opening session.
- Register for the meeting with your organization’s advisor: