Music/Sound Policy

The building manager and/or Event and Classroom Management (ECM) will determine the appropriate volume level for events.

WRUR can provide DJ service for an event, but cannot provide additional amplification for events beyond a single announcer microphone.

ECM is the preferred vendor for sound in student life spaces. If you would like to use an alternative company, ECM will give you guidance on the process (i.e., insurance, etc.), recommended alternatives, and final approval for use of an alternative company. The associate director of student life operations must be notified any time a vendor other than ECM is being used in a student life space.