Housing Accommodations

Students requesting housing accommodation due to a disability must submit the request, with supporting documentation, no later than June 1. Our housing assignment process occurs in June, and we will need a recommendation from the disability resources team in order to consider and assign a student a special accommodation.

Specially trained service animals for individuals with disabilities are permitted. Please note on your contract if you are bringing a trained animal. Emotional support animals require approval from the University.

Please indicate on your housing contract that you are seeking a special accommodation.

Please do not send any medical information to the Office of Residential Life and Housing Services. Students seeking an accommodation must submit this request and all relevant documentation to the Office of Disability Resources.

Once assignments are made and mailed to students, it is difficult for us to undo a housing assignment and find another accommodation since, typically, all spaces have been assigned. Late submissions may result in our not being able to provide this accommodation initially, and a student would then need to wait until a vacancy occurs in an appropriate space.