Upper-class students may start to move into their on-campus housing starting at 9 am on Saturday, August 26th. Please see the bottom of the page for early arrival information.
Move-In Times and Check-in Locations
Please check carefully where your check-in location is for the specific day you’re moving in.
Saturday 8/26: 9am-8pm and Sunday 8/27: 12pm-8pm
- Brooks, Burton and Crosby: B114 Sigma Phi Epsilon House
- Fraternity Quad: 100 Gilbert Hall
- Hill Court: 112 Gale House
- Jackson Court: O’Brien Hall
- Riverview: Building F
- Southside: Southside – Valentine Service Desk
Monday 8/28 – Friday 9/1: 9 am – 5 pm
(All check-ins are in Area Offices)
- Fraternity Quad- 100 Gilbert Hall (585-275-5685, firstname.lastname@example.org): Area Office for the Fraternity Quad. Greek Houses: ADP, DKE, Psi U, Sigma Chi, and Sig Ep. Non-Greek Houses: DLH, Drama, SAM, and Theta Chi
- Bridge Area Office- Located in the basement of the Sig Ep Building (585-276-6839, email@example.com): Area Office for Brooks Crossing, Riverview, Burton, Crosby, Lovejoy
- Jackson Court Area Office- 114 O'Brien Hall (585-276-4682, firstname.lastname@example.org): Area Office for Wilder, Anderson, and O’Brien
- Hill Court and Southside- 110 Gale House (in Hill Court/Phase, 585-273-5853, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org): Area Office for Chambers, Fairchild, Gale, Kendrick, Munro, Slater, deKiewiett, Valentine, and the Maisonettes.
After Hours Instructions
If you arrive outside of check-in hours, you may be let into your room like a lockout. You can pick up your keys at the next check-in hours or area office business hours. Area Offices are open 9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday. The Area Offices will be closed on Monday, September 4th in observance of Labor Day.
All Areas except Riverview and Brooks
If arriving between 8 pm–2 am, call your RA on duty. The duty phone numbers can be found here.
If arriving after 2 am, call Public Safety 585-275-3333
*If arriving between 5 pm - 8 pm, Monday August, 28- Friday September 1, call Public Safety 585-275-3333.
Riverview and Brooks
If arriving between 5 pm - 8:30 am between Monday August, 28- Friday September 1, call Public Safety 585-275-3333.
Early Arrival Registration
For security and other logistical reasons, residents are not permitted to check into campus housing before the established check-in dates. However, early arrival to campus housing in August will be available to all upper-class students in campus housing for Fall 2023 who wish to return up to two days early. Students choosing to arrive on Thursday, August 24th or Friday, August 25th, must register using this form and will be charged a fee of $75 per night. This fee will be applied to student accounts. During the early arrival period, students are permitted to register only for themselves and cannot have unregistered overnight visitors stay with them during the early arrival period.
Individual students are not allowed to arrive early before Thursday, August 24th. In case of exceptional circumstances, please send an email to email@example.com.
Many individuals requesting early arrival move-in are denied with limited exceptions. Residents are provided with the official move-in dates early in the year so that appropriate living and travel arrangements can be made. Please note that residents may not store their belongings in their fall assignment prior to their actual move-in.