About Off Campus Living
The Office for Off Campus Living Programs provides assistance, education, and support to members of the University of Rochester community who are seeking housing or residing off campus. We assist all University of Rochester students, both graduate and undergraduates, in all colleges at the University.
- The Office for Off Campus Living Programs:
- Assists University of Rochester students, faculty, and staff locate rental housing in the area
- Operates the Off Campus Living Search, our property listing database
- Educates students about how to be good neighbors and tenants
- Organizes events, activities, and leadership opportunities for students living off campus
- Works with neighborhood associations and service centers to maintain open communication and promote strong community ties
- Assists with student/landlord dispute resolution and communication
- Advises off campus student organizations.
Off Campus Housing Search
We maintain a self-serve housing search which offers students the convenience of searching for suitable off campus housing opportunities. Landlords have the opportunity to list rental properties, free of charge, to students and University members wishing to live off campus. Students can also search for roommates on this search under “shared housing”.
Students may meet with the Coordinator for Off Campus Living by appointment. Please call 585-275-3166 to schedule an appointment.
- Off Campus Living Programs
- Office for Residential Life and Housing Services
020 Gates Wing, Susan B. Anthony Halls
P.O. Box 270468
Rochester, NY 14627-0468
Phone: (585) 275-1081
Fax: (585) 276-1886